Our 24" x 48" Adjustable Charcoal Grill & Smoker is built to last a lifetime. The grill body and stand are constructed from 10 gauge carbon steel more than double the thickness of our competitors grills. The fire box is double wall construction to retain heat more efficiently and reduce heat transfer out side the grill.
The charcoal grate adjustment mechanism and charcoal basket are constructed from 1/8" 304 stainless steel for corrosion resistance, and the hood and ash pan are made from 14 gauge 304 stainless steel. Hood includes a gasket to keep heat and smoke inside and also includes spring assist lift to perfectly balance the lid making it effortless to open. 2 independent fire boxes each with its own access door, 2 air intakes, 2 exhaust dampers making this the perfect for offset smoking "low and slow", high heat grilling, and everything in between.
- 1 Tel-Tru stainless steel temperature gauge
- 1 large stainless steel cool-touch handle
- 2 industrial heavy duty 5" wheels and 2 heavy duty 5" swivel wheels for easy mobility (cart models only)
- 2 large adjustable charcoal/wood grates, allowing you to raise and lower your charcoal in two zones from 15" - 4" from the bottom grilling grate for "high heat" grilling or "low and slow" making this the most versatile grill on the market.
- 3 removable grill grates
- Bottom 2 - 20" x 22"
- Top 12" x 44"
- Weight 450lbs
- 1408 sq/in of grilling capacity on two different levels
- 2 removable ash pans for easy clean out
- Cut out dimensions, 49'' wide X 21'' deep X 14'' tall (you need 13'' of clearance behind the grill for the hood to open)