Master Griller Don't Need Special Occasion to Enjoy Smoked Meats
It's estimated that about 73% of Americans grill on July 4th and about 60% grill on Memorial Day. Those two days are great for barbecuing, but you don’t need special occasions and national holidays as an excuse to eat smoked meats.
Here are some certain times that are great for enjoying smoked meats:
- Pretty much any sport -- Whether you’re tailgating a football game or watching a basketball game on TV with some friends, sports are great for cooking some tasty meats.
- Around the holidays -- Barbecuing on summer holidays is commonplace, but what about Thanksgiving, Christmas, etc.? Those these wintery celebrations are usually paired with specific types of meals of their own, since family members and friends will be in town around this time, consider getting together a day or two before or after each one of these holidays and have a nice barbecue.
- Tuesday -- Why not? Tuesday is a great day for smoking meats. However, so are Mondays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays, Saturdays, and even Sundays.
Additionally, it's not just about when you're eating but what you're eating. Here are a few of the best smoked BBQ recipes to try whipping up -- no matter the occasion:
- Sweet and Sticky Chinese BBQ Pork
- Smoked Lobster Tails
- Pork Belly Burnt Ends
- Applewood Smoked Chicken
- Chicken Wings
- Smoked Brisket
- Buttery Smoked Corn on the Cob
- Smoked Turkey
- Chicken Thighs with Beer Marinated Asparagus
- Brown Sugar Smoked Salmon
- Bacon Explosion
- BBQ Smoked Ham
- Sweet Cola Ribs
- Easy Double Smoked Turkey
- Barbecue Brisket
- Smoked Mac and Cheese
- Smoked Prime Rib
- Smoked Meatloaf
- Smoked Port Butt Tacos
Whatever kind of smoked meats you're hoping to cook up this winter (or spring, summer, and fall), as long as you know what you're doing, are using quality pit smokers, and are enjoying them with friends and family members, your BBQ is going to be a smashing success.
No matter what day it is or time of the year, if you want some tasty BBQ -- go for it! If you want to find some quality BBQ pit smokers in order to ensure a delicious and fun-filled barbecue party, give Lonestar Grillz a call right away.