Our Lone Star Grillz Santa Maria Grill is built to last a lifetime. The grill body and stand are constructed from 10 gauge carbon steel to retain heat more efficiently and outlast thinner made competitor grills.
The modular grill grates are constructed from 1/2'' solid carbon steel bar spaced 1/2'' apart for even the smallest grill items, yet thick enough to last a lifetime. The charcoal fire grate is constructed from 3/4" x 9 gauge expanded metal The bottom of the grill is sloped to the center for grease and ash collection.
- 1 stainless steel collection tray on the bottom for easy clean up
- Removable charcoal grates for ample air flow under the fire and easy clean up when your done grilling, we dont use fire brick in the bottom which restricts air flow under the fire
- The grilling grate has an adjustable range of movement of 32" enabling you to sit right on top of the fire for "Hot and Fast" searing or high above for "Low and Slow"
- 2 industrial heavy duty 5" wheels and 2 heavy duty 5" swivel wheels for easy mobility (cart models only)
- Bottom of cart is framed in with expanded metal, giving you lots of room for storage.
- The fold down access door option has two stainless latches and large stainless steel handle.
- The removable side mount Brasero option has the bottom lined with fire brick and is 27'' deep x 14'' wide x 16'' and will accommodate several full size splits at once.
- Grate dimensions are 30.5'' x 26.25'' for the 36'' model, 42.5'' x 26.25'' for the 48'' model, 54.5'' x 26.25'' for the 60'' model
- Outside grill dimensions are 34.25'' x 29.25'' for the 36'' model, 46.25'' x 29.25'' for the 48'' model, 58.25'' x 29.25'' for the 60'' model
- Weights are 300lbs for the 36'' model, 330lbs for the 48'' model, 421lbs for the 60'' model
- Stainless steel cool touch crank handle
- The all stainless commercial models are recommended for commercial usage and have a bead blasted "matte" finish
- Overall height 74''
- Cutout dimensions for the built in grills are as follows (ITS RECOMMENDED THAT YOU HAVE THE GRILL IN HAND BEFORE STARTING ANY CONSTRUCTION TO ENSURE A PERFECT FIT. ITS THE CUSTOMERS SOLE RESPONSIBILITY TO VERIFY DIMENSIONS AND LONE STAR GRILLZ IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR ENSURING THAT THE GRILLS FIT IN YOUR BUILT IN PROPERLY). 36'' grill cut out is 36'' wide x 28'' deep (open underneath for ash collection) 48'' grill cut out is 48'' wide x 28'' deep (open underneath for ash collection) 60'' grill cut out is 60'' wide x 28'' deep (open underneath for ash collection)