- 100% MADE IN USA including the pellet feeder hopper and the PID controller
- PID Controller is designed by FireBoard Labs giving you the ultimate in temperature control and unrivaled plotting and logging capabilities. You have the ability to add notes and pictures with each cook creating a personal digital cookbook.
- Wifi and Bluetooth compatible and controllable remotely (except turning on power) from your Apple or Android device via the FireBoard app available in the app store.
- Ceramic hot air ignition tested to 100000 cycles so replacing corroded igniters is a thing of the past
- 6 Meat probes/pit probes can be monitored at once. 2 meat probes and 1 ambient probe are included allowing you to remotely monitor your cook. With our FireBoard controller you will have unprecedented control over each cook session thats controllable by time, by internal meat temp, or by a series of steps that can combine both time and or internal temps.
- Unique "open center" auger design eliminates auger jams and makes any pellets compatible with our grill.
- 40lbs pellet hopper with a "pellet dump" feature making swapping out pellet flavors simple and easy.
- Burn pot is accessible and removable from outside the grill making ash clean up a breeze and eliminating the need to disassemble your grill before and/or after each cook.
- 1/8'' deflector plate catches grease and directs it toward the drain and INCLUDES a direct grilling option that is accessed by simply sliding the deflector to the side for direct grilling.
- Air temp ranges from 160-450 degrees and direct grill grate temps at over 700 degrees
- Patent pending burn pot design allowing a mix of hot burning pellets and smoldering ones giving the best smoke profile available on a pellet smoker.
- Charcoal grill option with the addition of our main chamber grill grate option.
- 2 sliding/pull-out food trays framed with angle in the main chamber
- Fully flanged and gasketed doors to keep your heat inside main chamber
- 1 Tel-Tru stainless steel temperature gauge
- Pit includes one probe port
- Stainless steel cool-touch handles
- 2 industrial heavy duty 5" wheels and 2 heavy duty 5" swivel wheels for easy mobility (cart models only)
- Lower rack is framed in 2" and angle can be used for your wood pellets or anything else you want
- 1 1/4" drain with steel cap
- Folding 10" x 34" table
- Painted with three coats of high heat paint
- Adjustable 4" smoke stack
- Pellet consumption is 1.5 lbs/hour at 225 degrees, 2.2 lbs/ hour at 295 degrees
- Total cooking area: 1278 sq/in.
- 3/16'' thick steel main chamber holds the heat in and maintains temps even in cold weather.
- Weight: 445lbs 58'' wide, 63'' tall, 34'' deep
- Bottom grate: 20.5" x 35.5" Top grate: 15.5" x 35.5"
- Lifetime warranty on the main smoking chamber and Structural steel components.
- 3 year warranty on the controller and the igniter.
- 1 year warranty on the auger motor and fans.
- Spare Ribs-8
- Pork Butt-10
- Whole Chicken-10
- capacity is estimated and includes use of all available cooking space in the cooking chamber
Pellet smoker and grill combo in addition to a charcoal grilling option.